numberFormat affecting array keys???

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Fri Apr 21 12:10:05 EDT 2017

I could, but I will have to figure out how to convert a numberFormat string like "#0.00" to a format incantation, as the dictionary puts it. The goal is to convert ANY number to ANY numeric format, not just solve this one little issue which I could just code around if I wanted. This sort of thing makes my head hurt, but I'll give it a go just for the mental exercise.

Bob S