Which code signing authority?

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Thu Apr 20 10:27:51 EDT 2017

K Software is a strategic Commodo partner and sells their certificates
They even offer  a free signing tool which makes signing Windows programs/dlls very easy.

http://codesigning.ksoftware.net <http://codesigning.ksoftware.net/>

And they are selling the Commodo certificates much cheaper than Commodo.
1y / $84
2y / $159
3y / $209
4y / $268