The selectedObjects - is it a container or not?

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Wed Apr 19 17:50:00 EDT 2017

I would not do it that way. To make it more readable I would use:

put the customProperties["Prefs"] of stack "Prefs" into tPrefs
put "binfile:"& specialFolderPath("Preferences") & "/MyPrefs.dat" into tFilePath
put arrayEncode(tPrefs) into url tFilePath

That is english readable as much as can be expected. I think that trying to make the code compact is counter to making the code readable.

MHO
Bob S