iphoneComposeMail

panagiotis merakos merakosp at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 09:07:56 EDT 2017

Hi John,
What happens if you choose "6.1 or later" in the iOS settings?

On 18 Apr 2017 3:51 pm, "John Dixon via use-livecode" <

After much looking around and not getting this to work, I was going to
submit a 'bug report', but looking at some of the other bugs dealing with
this problem... Panos from LiveCode stated that the bug had been fixed in
LC 8.1.4. ... So, I have downloaded LC 8.1.4 and have tried to launch the
stack that is giving me problems with composing mail...

But now another problem... When trying to build for the iPhone I am getting
a dialog box which states...

'Could not find pList template for device target'

How do I solve this one, please...

dixie
subscription preferences: