iphoneComposeMail

John Dixon DixonJA at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Apr 18 08:50:51 EDT 2017

After much looking around and not getting this to work, I was going to submit a 'bug report', but looking at some of the other bugs dealing with this problem... Panos from LiveCode stated that the bug had been fixed in LC 8.1.4. ... So, I have downloaded LC 8.1.4 and have tried to launch the stack that is giving me problems with composing mail...

But now another problem... When trying to build for the iPhone I am getting a dialog box which states...

'Could not find pList template for device target'

How do I solve this one, please...

dixie