iOS plist concern from Apple

Randy Hengst iowahengst at mac.com
Fri Apr 14 10:42:04 EDT 2017

Hi All,

I’ve just received an email from apple that indicated a plist problem:
”We are reaching out to you because we were unable to process your latest build uploads due to bad binaries. Specifically, your plists had an empty perBinaryResults key"

When I open the plist from the build, I don’t see any key named “perBinaryResults.”

The apps referenced in the email were approved (processed) without issue 5 and 6 weeks ago. I have no idea what they message is referring to. As of right now, I don’t have any idea what to even ask apple… nor, how to fix the issue.

My only “new” thing was to add a font … first time I’ve done so and I included the font with all of the apps listed in the email from apple.

I didn’t make note as to whether I used LC 8.1.0 or 8.1.2 to build the app for submission.

Thanks for any thoughts you can share.

be well,
randy

Randy Hengst