mergMicrophone - audio format suitable for Windows playback?

David V Glasgow dvglasgow at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 12:24:17 EDT 2017

I often create video from Keynote for credit/idents etc, which works very well.   Not sure how it would handle sound though.  If it did retain sound you could just import the PPT template into Keynote (might need a bit of tweaking) then you could skip the Windows bit completely.

Cheers,

David Glasgow