LC crashing when trying to save a standalone

jonathandlynch at gmail.com jonathandlynch at gmail.com
Sun Apr 9 23:39:48 EDT 2017

Another update

It seems to have something to do with the browser widget getting corrupted.

I copied the browser widget to a new stack and it crashed while trying to save as a standalone.

Putting a new browser widget in the original stack did not help, but that stack has like 6 browser widget, do maybe I needed to replace them all.

I found a fix that appears to work, though. Not sure if the fix will last. I emailed the stack to my PC. Then I saved it from the PC and emailed it back to the Mac.

That version that had been processed by the PC was able to be saved as a standalone by the mac.

Weird.

I have noticed the browser widget do a few other weird things on the mac as well, like turn partially transparent for no obvious reason.

Sent from my iPhone