Passing Variables in a non-CGI LC Server?

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 15:10:51 EDT 2017

Yep. We're suffering from different soup flavors (The permission problem
you're running into.. the need to set the sessionsavepath) vs my soup (it
won't actually load the session variables) but inedible is inedible, no
matter the cause. *sigh*

On Fri, Apr 7, 2017 at 12:54 PM, Rick Harrison via use-livecode <