Passing Variables in a non-CGI LC Server?

Rick Harrison harrison at all-auctions.com
Fri Apr 7 14:52:42 EDT 2017

Hi Matthias,

Yes, that was what I was trying to do with no luck getting that working.
I can get it to work from a client-side stack without any issue, but
when I try to move that code into a .lc web script page it won’t work.
So, that’s why I decided I’d better ask what others are doing to pass
information along.

Thanks,

Rick