Passing Variables in a non-CGI LC Server?

Rick Harrison harrison at all-auctions.com
Fri Apr 7 12:14:33 EDT 2017

Hi Mike,

Yes, I’m hitting lc server script pages directly in the browser though
a web server.

Yes, all of my pages are .lc based.

I looked at the link you suggested for session management.
I put the code exactly as it was to see if the example would
work.  It doesn’t work.  As soon as it gets to "start session”
it gets flagged as an error at that line in the browser.
All I get is the line number in the code for the error.
file “/blah/blah/TestFile2.lc
 row 30, col 1:  (Which is for "start session”)

Ideas, suggestions?

Thanks,

Rick