use-livecode Digest, Vol 163, Issue 13

Peter Reid preid at reidit.co.uk
Thu Apr 6 18:40:23 EDT 2017

Hi HH

Thanks for the advice, it was the paintCompression that caused the problem.  In the IDE it defaults to PNG but in the standalone it defaults to RLE instead.  As I didn't set it, the value was the default for the environment!  I simply added:

	set the paintCompression to png

to my preOpenStack handler and the problem was solved!

Thanks very much for solving this.

Peter
--
Peter Reid