Passing Variables in a non-CGI LC Server?

Rick Harrison harrison at all-auctions.com
Thu Apr 6 14:47:15 EDT 2017

I have a few variables I would like to pass
from one <?lc.. server script to another using
a web  browser with an lc server that is not
configured to be a cgi server. The variables
I want to process are in flux as values and
are not quite ready to be put into the database
just yet.

How should one do that these days?

In addition, In my search of the dictionary
I also came across that one
supposedly can declare a global
variable and that it will supposedly
work with the server platform too.
Really?  How would that work?

Syntax
global variableNameList
SummaryDeclares a global variable <>.Introduced1.0OSmac, windows, linux, ios, androidPlatformsdesktop, server, mobile