MDM and App deployment <little of topic>

JOHN PATTEN johnpatten at me.com
Thu Apr 6 11:28:27 EDT 2017

Thanks Terry and Jacqueline,

The file/app is being served via our MDM which is using https.

Terry, you mention that the manifest file has to be perfect, do you happen to know what that would look like? I have never tweaked the manifest file that gets created automatically.

I have been following Richard Miller’s challenges with getting his app into the regular app store so I know the info.plist file can be problematic, depending on what you are trying to do.  However, I’m not quite sure what a “perfect” plist file should look like. Someone else had mentioned being sure that I,…  "Call all the links on the plist and html with https,” but I’m not sure what that means.  It was pulled from this this stackoverflow conversation, http://stackoverflow.com/questions/34820355/enterprise-app-installing-but-immediatelly-dissapears <http://stackoverflow.com/questions/34820355/enterprise-app-installing-but-immediatelly-dissapears>, but I have  a hunch it is not the same problem as mine.

Let me know if I’ missing something in the plist file….

Thank you!