Could not open module file

William Prothero waprothero at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 10:48:22 EDT 2017

This is a project I haven’t worked on for awhile. LiveCode 9.0 produces the same error message. I’ve tried it when setting it to detect inclusions, but there is the same error.

Is there any reason the error dialog couldn’t specify which module it can’t load? I am assuming it is wanting some widget? Or, for now, is there a way I can identify the module it is having trouble loading without tedious substitutions and thrashing around?

My desperation move is to go back to an older version that will save, but I hate to lose work I’ve done since..

Regards,
Bill