HyperCard on your current Macintosh computer

Keith Martin thatkeith at mac.com
Wed Apr 5 05:34:14 EDT 2017

On 5 Apr 2017, at 7:48, Richmond Mathewson via use-livecode wrote:

> https://github.com/jedahan/hypermac

I couldn't get that version of Mini vMac to run; it couldn't find the
vMac.ROM file. But there's a slightly newer version of the app () that
works well if you put it in there instead. It's at
http://www.gryphel.com/c/minivmac/

BTW, this is very well timed – I'm currently clearing out my attic; I
dumped half a ton of old floppies but I kept a few gems including old
systems and some games and apps. Now I dodn't even need to try and crank
up my old Mac Plus or SE! :)