remote debugger on windows

Matt Maier blueback09 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 20:04:31 EDT 2017

Thanks Monte. There was an instance of the standalone stuck in task
manager. Forcing that to end allowed the popup and debugging window to work
mostly as described.

It ran into an error when it got to revZipOpenArchive and the script died.
The debugger didn't do anything particularly helpful there, but it is nice
to know where the hard error happened. That's a line that works when I step
through it in the IDE.

On Tue, Apr 4, 2017 at 4:49 PM, Monte Goulding via use-livecode <