remote debugger on windows

Matt Maier blueback09 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 19:32:36 EDT 2017

I'm not trying to do anything fancy like debug an app on iOS/Android. I'm
just trying to debug a standalone running on my windows desktop.

So I've got 9.0 dp 6
script debug mode is checked
test target is windows
remote debugger is checked in standalone inclusions

I've tried just running a test from the IDE and saving as a standalone,
then running that standalone with the IDE also running. Neither gives me
the "remote debugging session" popup anymore. It appeared once or twice the
first time I tried but hasn't reappeared since then.

The running application partially freezes at the moment when I would expect
the script window to popup due to a breakpoint. Some of the functions don't
respond, some do. No script window appears, no popup.

Am I missing something?