tsNet docs?

Charles Warwick charles at techstrategies.com.au
Tue Apr 4 17:56:54 EDT 2017

Hi Richard,

Do you only experience these hangs when you try to upload to folders that don't exist?

I have identified a bug related to that which should be fixed in the next version.

Thanks,

Charles

On 5 Apr 2017 at 06:50:29 AEST, Richard Gaskin via use-livecode <use-livecode at lists.runrev.com> wrote:

Charles wrote:

 > Just briefly though, tsNet also provides the feature to automatically
 > create missing directories when uploading a file.  If you look in the
 > dictionary for the tsNet commands, you should be able to see a
 > command to turned that feature off if you wish to.

Thanks - found it:  tsNetCreateMissingDirs

Unfortunately, even after setting that to true if I use a path that includes folders that don't yet exist it hangs. :(

--   Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems