Mysterious customer

Rick Harrison harrison at all-auctions.com
Tue Apr 4 09:30:41 EDT 2017

Hi Roger,

I think you have hit upon the real problem,
and the correct solution. If he is looking at
 his Mac at a resolution of either 1024 x 640
or 1280 by 800 then Richmond’s app wouldn’t
fit at all properly on the screen.

For my everyday use I usually have my screen
set to 1280 by 800 because I don’t like
the small text.  When I work on an app
I always switch to 1920 by 1200.

Good catch!