tsNet docs?

Charles Warwick charles at techstrategies.com.au
Tue Apr 4 03:44:23 EDT 2017

Hi Richard,

I think I am noticing a potentially related bug when an invalid path is
used in the SFTP transfer - I am looking into it now.

Can you confirm that you are using the complete path for the destination
path in the URL?  Unlike FTP, SFTP paths are not relative to the user's
home directory.

For example, if a user's home directory is /home/bob and you want to
upload a file "test.txt" to the /home/bob/uploaddir/ directory, the URL
would need to look something like this:

sftp://my.sftp.server.host/home/bob/uploaddir/test.txt

Please file a bug report and I will get an updated version out for you
to test and see if we can confirm this is the same issue.

Cheers,

Charles