Cheesed off by 32xxx

Stephen Barncard stephen at barncard.com
Mon Apr 3 13:06:00 EDT 2017

20,000 "LIKES" - Richard!
You have expressed so well my feelings that I couldn't find the words for.

[rant]
The power we have in this tool [Livecode] cannot be overstated.
We have to remember it's "just" a tool-kit and there's a lot of stuff
that's already pre-assembled. And the rest can be hand-rolled given enough
desire. But we're also expected to put in some work to make it so.
And the fact that it ALL is an illusion cannot be ignored.  (don't take my
word for it, ask your local guru)
Sometimes an illusion of an illusion in the illusion. So that's my
allusion.

software at the speed of thought, indeed.

[/rant]

On Mon, Apr 3, 2017 at 9:47 AM, Richard Gaskin via use-livecode <

--
Stephen Barncard - Sebastopol Ca. USA -
mixstream.org