Line numbers for soft-wrapped styled text?

Mark Wieder ahsoftware at sonic.net
Sat Apr 1 12:55:32 EDT 2017

On 04/01/2017 09:42 AM, hh via use-livecode wrote:

> Alex,
> please think about posting this. It is certainly valuable for other use
> cases.

Agreed, even though I can't use it for my particular case.

(I implemented the brilliant idea of listStyle line numbering in a test
version of the glx2 script editor yesterday, and it worked for all my
test cases *except* for code folding, where both the line numbering and
breakpoint positioning failed. And since I already have a workingline
numbering system in a separate field, I decided to stick with it at the
expense of line wrapping. For me, code folding is a must-have, and line
wrapping is a can-do-without.)

--
  Mark Wieder
  ahsoftware at gmail.com