Android Build Woes on Mac

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Sat Apr 1 11:15:45 EDT 2017

"Oh duh…"  you were right… I had deleted my settings in an attempt to see if some corruption there was causing other issues. For some reason LC finds the xCode mobile without going back to the preferences, but not the Android SDK.  Now working again, thanks

I have it installed in a non-standard location

/Documents/app-development/android-sdk-macosx

is there a better location that LC will find by default if we delete settings? or does one always need to go back to preferences?

Panos:

    Hi Brahmanathaswami,

    This probably means that LC does not find the android SDK. Go to LC
    Preferences -> Mobile Support and make sure the path to android SDK is set
    and valid.

    Best
    Panos

 BR wrote:

    last week things were flowing well in Mac OS X Sierra w LC 9DP5

    I could plug in my Nexus 5 via USB, check for Android build in the SB
    settings and ti would appear in the menu as a test target and I could
    deploy very fast.