Get a Hacktoberfest t-shirt

Monte Goulding monte at appisle.net
Fri Sep 30 20:44:19 EDT 2016

Hi Folks

I just wanted to point out this is not just about contributing to the LiveCode repositories although you are more than welcome. You can contribute to anything on GitHub to earn your shirt. So go add that API you want in revIgniter or that extra property you’d like on one of Trevor’s widgets.

If you have a project hosted on GitHub feel free to reply to this with some things from your todo list that you think would be good for someone to have a go at.

BTW these are comfy shirts if last year’s is anything to go by ;-)

Cheers

Monte