Can we move the use-list to a Google Chat

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Fri Sep 30 18:45:36 EDT 2016

Us old timers have been having this discussion for years.    Some of us
have been on the same kind of listserv since Apple ][ days. It seems to
work.
This list's success is directly related to it's serial nature.
We're all in the same room, and we get exposed to a lot of things that
would be missed otherwise.

William, I suggest you get a good mailer that works for you and try
handling this list that way.
Gmail is always good with the best spam filters in the business.

Stephen Barncard - Sebastopol Ca. USA -
mixstream.org