Can we move the use-list to a Google Chat

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Fri Sep 30 18:12:17 EDT 2016

FWIW I don't see this as an XOR operation, but an AND.

Some like the categorized, searchable forums.

Others like the continuum flow of this list, searchable in Nabble:
http://runtime-revolution.278305.n4.nabble.com/

Others like FB:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/livecodeusers/

...or G+:
https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/109731058120269230218

...or LinkedIn, where our group now has over 2500 members:
https://www.linkedin.com/groups/50811

(With LinkedIn being the premier professional space in social media,
home to many budding software entrepreneurs, please consider joining
that group and adding a post there now and then to raise its visibility
there.)

And some love IRC.  I know a good many people who spend lots of time in
IRC, and a lot of major FOSS projects who use it for meetings - and of
course we have a LiveCode channel there, on freenode:
https://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#livecode

There were a couple Slack groups too, but I'm not sure if they're active
- anyone have a URL for those?

Communities grow organically around whatever communications channels the
members enjoy.

All are indexable content, so all venues benefit all of us using LiveCode.

Let a thousand flowers bloom....

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems