Can we move the use-list to a Google Chat

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Fri Sep 30 17:24:31 EDT 2016

I get the inability to search the archive for n00bs.  That's a problem.
For those of us who receive these messages in one of our google accounts,
it isn't a problem.  In my case I have a hair under 13,000 threads that I
have received since my arrival in the LC community. I wonder if Edinburgh
has something resembling a searchable index for the n00bs, though.