tsneterr ???

Charles Warwick charles at techstrategies.com.au
Thu Sep 29 18:37:12 EDT 2016

Hi Klaus,

>> both together form a valid pathname, of course!
>> Anyway I get:
>> tsneterr: (21) QUOT string not accepted:
>> DELE /the_above_menitoned/pathname
>>
>> I see this in a standalone.
>>
>> And yes I know tsNet is the new external that replaces (more or less) libUrl,
>> but does it not support DELETE URL XXX? Do I need to use another syntax?

tsNet does support the delete url syntax.  I have tested it here with
FTP and it works.

The error code (21) indicates that the remote FTP server rejected the
DELE command that was sent by your standalone.

Can you confirm if the error you are seeing come back includes the
filename in the path, or just the path?  Do you have permission to
delete that file on the server?

Regards,

Charles