corrupted stack

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Thu Sep 29 13:14:43 EDT 2016

Mike Kerner wrote:

 > I just ran into this, yesterday.  I don't know if it matters that I
 > was using glx2 at the time, or not, but it was my foray into using
 > glx2 in about a year.
 >
 > On Sun, Apr 24, 2016 at 12:03 PM, Mark Wieder wrote:
 >
 >> On 04/21/2016 08:39 PM, Mark Wieder wrote:
 >>
 >>> I just got my first corrupted stack possibly ever.
 >>>

 >> Yow! It's completely repeatable, so I filed bug 17508.

Thanks for filing that report, Mark.

Just to clarify:  the issue is limited to saving in legacy format 2.7 or
earlier - is that corrrect?

Also:  I'm replying to Mike's post because your original post in this
thread does not appear in this month's archive.  How could that be?
http://lists.runrev.com/pipermail/use-livecode/2016-September/date.html

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems