[OT] Looking for a statistic

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Thu Sep 29 08:32:14 EDT 2016

On Sep 28, 2016 1:25 PM, "Richard Gaskin" <ambassador at fourthworld.com>
wrote:

> Recent metrics suggest that on mobile devices users spend about 80% of
their time in apps, with only 20% in their phone's browser:

Depending on which browser a user prefers, and whether it supports
user-agent spoofing, even the mobile stats are likely off by a small
margin.  I like Dolphin Browser, which on my Android tablet I set it to
"Desktop" to force the full site to display.  It can pretend to be an
iPhone or iPad as well, and the resulting page displayed is different.
Interestingly enough, when in Desktop mode, the headers are saying my
browser is Safari.  Again, this is on Android, so nothing is real,
statistically speaking.  ;-)

~Roger