[OT] Looking for a statistic

Terry Judd terry.judd at unimelb.edu.au
Wed Sep 28 19:16:12 EDT 2016

Hi Richard - I think you may struggle to find that number, and even if you do I’d question how useful it is, particularly if it is based on self-reports. You really need to use ‘spyware’ to capture this sort of data accurately and there are probably only a small number of people doing this legitimately and on large enough a scale to be able to report what you’re after. I only know of relatively small scale stuff related to students’ use of computers, and even that is a few years old now.

Terry...