tsNetSmtpSync -Multiple "to" addresses

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Wed Sep 28 17:49:53 EDT 2016

Hi again,

i just noticed that in your script you are adding the bcc recipients also to the smtp header. That is not correct.

BCC receivers do not belong in the smtp header!  Otherwise they are not “Blind carbon copies” anymore. ;)

See line 86 to 96 of your script.

What i forgot in my previous email: Of course you have to put also the cc and bcc addresses into the Receiver variable to get the email also send to them.

Regards,
Matthias

Matthias Rebbe
Bramkampsieke 13