tsNetSmtpSync -Multiple "to" addresses

pink nabble at mad.pink
Wed Sep 28 12:00:02 EDT 2016

I am trying to put in multiple recipients into the "TO" line of the email
header.
So far in all my testing, only the first recipient receives the message, was
wondering if anyone else has tried doing this yet.

My script was rather long, so I put it on github instead of pasting it here:
https://gist.github.com/madpink/707ff7653998ba1f62fda7f0c54d05f7#file-tsnet_email_test-lc
<https://gist.github.com/madpink/707ff7653998ba1f62fda7f0c54d05f7#file-tsnet_email_test-lc>

Here's the email header that is generated in the example from my gist: