Make substack a mainstack?

Alan alanstenhouse at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 27 01:31:17 EDT 2016

Thanks for submitting that Peter.

However... I just tested your recipe, and found that it does actually seem to work in that case. I just created a main stack, then a substack, and could successfully change the mainstack property of the substack to itself, i.e. to move it out into a stack on it's own.

Weird. I wonder what else is going on in my other stack where it doesn't work? (This with LC 8.1.0). Perhaps in a stack made with a previous version? No, just tried this with a similar stack created in 7.1.

Strangely, now it works in my development stack where it didn't work previously. Hmm... perhaps another temporary glitch...? Will report anything if I can reproduce it consistently.

Will add this commentary to the bug report.

cheers

Alan