[ANN] This Week in LiveCode 52

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Mon Sep 26 13:32:09 EDT 2016

Peter wrote:

> Read about new developments in LiveCode open source and the open source
> community in today's edition of the "This Week in LiveCode" newsletter!
>
>         Read issue #52 here: https://goo.gl/nhk41W
>
>         Special anniversary edition, because TWiL is 1 year old!

Good update, Peter.  Happy anniversary.

Of particular interest to me was this item:

   Research presented at ICER2016 showed lower overall cognitive
   load for LiveCode developers
   http://dl.acm.org/citation.cfm?doid=2960310.2960321

Unfortunately that article is behind the ACM's paywall.

Anyone here know if that article is also available through a
publicly-accessible source?

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems