reloading iOS provisioning profiles etc

Earthednet-wp prothero at earthednet.org
Sun Sep 25 21:02:21 EDT 2016

Ben,
I feel your pain. I don't load a new app to my iPhone very often, but when I do, I plan an entire day stumbling around in the forest of updates, new versions, certificates, provisioning, etc, etc. There is a tutorial on the lessons and it worked the first time for me. But after that it was a guessing game and when it did finally work, I didn't really know why.

I'm getting ready to trod that trail again, and hope for the best.
Good luck. If you get any magic wisdom, please post it.

Bill

William Prothero
http://es.earthednet.org