Detect lat/long Intersections

Javier Miranda V. jemirandav at gmail.com
Sat Sep 24 21:24:29 EDT 2016

In my effort to get insight about the operations of a public transportation company, I was finally able to get the location of the units (buses), using LiveCode´s GET URL and the platform´s API they use for tracking. While I still need to “polish" some operations with the returned JSON, Array etc.  I came with something I have to resolve:  How can I determine that a bus has entered an area? The returned information (JSON) I got has the lat and lng name/value pairs. I also have the lat/lng of the point(s) I want to monitor.

Hope the above is understandable, any help welcome!

Javier Miranda V.