The name of the property to trace scripts into the IDE

mwieder ahsoftware at sonic.net
Fri Sep 23 18:02:25 EDT 2016

Ah! I see what you mean... you were actually looking at the messagebox stack
with a hex editor... those are custom properties stored as backscripts and
frontscripts. If you look at the stack with the property inspector you'll
see all that cruft in place. I have no idea why it's there, and you might
try removing it all, but I don't think that's the problem. Also if you (in
the messagebox because the PI is broken in this regard) type

put the cRevGeneral["breakpoints"] of stack "Message Box"

you'll see one breakpoint that was left over in the messagebox and that
you're apparently triggering when gRevDevelopment is true. Might want to get
rid of that and see if it helps.

-----
--
 Mark Wieder