Only one navigation bar widget?

William Prothero prothero at earthednet.org
Thu Sep 22 19:52:00 EDT 2016

Monte:
Will do. I had the first card with two navigation widgets on it, one in a group and another not in one. A second card had the grouped widget and another one to do ops on that card. Monte, by the time I got back to my email, I had made a workaround, but I did make a test stack with a widget in a group and two others on two added cards. Hmm….. it included both widgets in the simulator.  Perhaps I should have tried to quit and restart. I can’t reproduce the situation.

Anyway, I like my workaround better anyway.

Thanks. If I see it again, I’ll be back on it.
Best,
Bill