Syntax: mouseUp mouseButtonNumber

Monte Goulding monte at appisle.net
Thu Sep 22 17:44:05 EDT 2016

> On 23 Sep 2016, at 7:27 AM, Roger Eller <roger.e.eller at sealedair.com> wrote:
>
> Thanks Mike!  I don't think the docs could have been any muddier.  ;)

We are happy to accept pull requests on the docs Roger if you can think or a way/where to clarify it. It seems more of a fundamental misunderstanding of what parameters are so it would be good to ensure we clearly explain that well somewhere in the docs because it’s assumed knowledge in most/all of the api docs just like what a variable is etc. However, I definitely think the examples in the mouseUp docs should include button number handling because it’s a common error not to filter out right clicks.

Cheers

Monte