ANN: new glx2 script editor now on line

mwieder ahsoftware at sonic.net
Thu Sep 22 14:21:30 EDT 2016

1. WordPress:
See above re how I feel about WordPress.

2. preferences:
What platform is this? I've seen the preferences appear and then hide behind
the script editor. So the panel is there, but you have to move the editor
panel out of the way to get to it. Annoying. I see there are pull requests
to fix palette handling for upcoming LC versions, and maybe that will take
care of it. If now I'll have to see about hacking around it.

--
 Mark Wieder
 ahsoftware at gmail.com

-----