ANN: new glx2 script editor now on line

Mark Wieder ahsoftware at sonic.net
Wed Sep 21 23:05:32 EDT 2016

On 09/21/2016 12:10 PM, Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami wrote:
> I'll give it a go again.. thanks Mark!  I see you uploaded a version 3 hours ago…

Yeah... I finally had time to clear out some longstanding bugs, so I put
a 3.0.20 build online.

  cross fingers for compatilibity on 8.1 OS X

So far seems fine on El Capitan. You *do* have a way of pushing the
limits of things, though, so I await your experiences.

> where are the docs?

Have I mentioned lately how much I hate WordPress?
The documentation has disappeared. Or rather, the files still exist but
they're no longer linked. And can't be resurrected the way they were.

Anyone have recommendations for putting tutorials online?

--
  Mark Wieder
  ahsoftware at gmail.com