Random topic: What script font do you like/use?

Jeanne A. E. DeVoto revolution at jaedworks.com
Wed Sep 21 17:38:33 EDT 2016

At 7:45 AM +0100 9/21/2016, Peter TB Brett wrote:
>I currently use Source Code Pro.  I find Courier nearly unreadable,
>unfortunately.  In the past (by which I mean pre-2009) I used to
>mostly use the "MiscFixed" X11 bitmap font.

There are odd differences between Courier and Courier New depending
on platform. Back in the old days, I found Courier New too light on
OS X and Courier much better as a documentation font. On Windows it
was the opposite - Courier New looked much better than Courier, which
was oddly misshapen on Windows.