Random topic: What script font do you like/use?

Jeanne A. E. DeVoto revolution at jaedworks.com
Tue Sep 20 21:31:29 EDT 2016

I've used Andale Mono by preference, but I don't have the bold, and
so on versions of LC after 5.x, bolding for comments and keywords
doesn't show up in the script editor. (Bah.)

I liked it because it was:
  1) clean-looking with a good x-height
  2) has easily distinguishable lowercase l, capital I, and number 1,
and zero and O

I thought about just buying the bold, but I've been experimenting
with other fonts. I tried Verdana for a while-it's not monospaced,
but fairly wide and very clean-looking-but it turns out that I prefer
monospaced fonts better for reading code. Maybe just because I'm so
used to them that non-monospaced fonts look weird in that context.
Source Code Pro is appealing.

-----

So...

What fonts do you like best for code?
Or does everybody just fall back on Courier? ;-)