What's everyone working on this month? (September 2016)

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Tue Sep 20 17:17:45 EDT 2016

I am migrating all my mobile apps from 6.7.x to LC 8.1.0. I am impressed with LC 8 so far now that I am into it heavy. No IDE crashes or lockups on Win 10 and El Capitan so far. IDE load times are as fast if not faster than LC6. iOS builds are using Xcode 7.3.1. I have submitted a couple of bug reports and will have at least 1 more, but I have been able to work around them for now. The first app (with a few minor issues) is running OK on Android, iOS 9 and iOS 10. Now on to the next app. Been some long nights and a lot of "answer"s but I live for this. Lots of tea with honey...

Question: On the Mac the LC app is read-only now, what is the current procedure for modifying the plists?

Were having fun now!

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services