LiveCode interface to SCORM /LIT

Todd Fabacher tfabacher at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 01:02:30 EDT 2016

Hello Educators,

Will Jamieson, and the DP teem are deep into creating an online and App
integrated LMS in LiveCode. We are at the stage of creating  a SCORM and
LIT interface to our App. I see that several people have posted on the
subject and was wondering if anyone has finished, made any progress or have
suggestions that would help us out.

We would appreciate any help in getting in using LiveCode with SCORM /LIT.
One potential client is focused on full LIT compatibility. We of course
will make the SCORM /LIT code Open Source for all educators.

Thanks,

Todd, Will and DP Education Team