What's everyone working on this month? (September 2016)

William Prothero waprothero at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 19:47:39 EDT 2016

Richard:
It’s probably a topic for another heading, but….. The most recent and popular connection to LMS systems is one called LTI. It was championed by a LMS called “canvas” (htto://www.canvas.net). Yes, the most basic way to interact with it is from web apps, but I think it’s possible to do it from a standalone. It’s a project I’ve been thinking about (or wishing someone else had done it) for quite awhile. I don’t think that time-wise I’m up for tackling it, but  I do think it would be useful for those writing software for higher ed.

Best,
Bill