LC 8.1 Mac - Crash on name change

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 12:58:20 EDT 2016

On Sun, Sep 18, 2016 at 9:18 AM, Graham Samuel <livfoss at mac.com> wrote:

> This looks like a bug to me, but I just wonder if anyone has experienced
> anything like this before I report it.

Nah.

7.1 crashes a significant portion of the time when doing a "save as" from a
script (I think it's 20-30%, but nearly always after the save happen).

That makes this a feature, not a bug, as it's the same behavior as 7 :)

(years ago, I worked in software QA for Olivetti on DOS.  When we found a
way to bring down the machine, if the IBM PC crashed the same way, it was a
feature . . .)

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462