error building for iOS with LiveCode 8.1

panagiotis merakos panos.merakos at livecode.com
Mon Sep 19 12:39:23 EDT 2016

Hi Mark,

I thought there was a bug about it, but I could not find it now. IIRC this
was mentioned as a known issue in a release email at some point in the
past. So maybe nobody ever filed a bug. It would be great if you could
create a new one :)

Best regards,
Panos
--

On Mon, Sep 19, 2016 at 5:23 PM, Mark Talluto <mark at canelasoftware.com>
wrote:

> On Sep 16, 2016, at 5:19 AM, panagiotis merakos <merakosp at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Phil,
> >
> > IIRC I used to get similar errors just *the very first time* I tried to
> > create an ios standalone. Do you get this error *always* when trying to
> > build an ios standalone?
>
> Hi Panos,
>
> I am getting the error on the first try as well. Subsequent builds work
> ok. Since this is a known issue, is there a bug report on this that I may
> follow? Or do you need a new one to be opened?
>
> Best regards,
>
> Mark Talluto
> livecloud.io
> canelasoftware.com